A Collection of Eight Premium Spice Blends that Will Add Delicious Flavor to Your Meals
Homemade BBQ Sauce with Ribs Recipe
This sweet, tangy, and slightly smoky homemade BBQ sauce goes perfectly with juicy baby back ribs. Slow-baking the ribs with the sauce allows the flavors to combine, resulting in tender, fall-off-the-bone meat that will have you licking your fingers clean.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours, 10 minutes
- Total Time: 2 hours, 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the ketchup, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, molasses, honey, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper in a medium saucepan.
- Over medium heat, combine the sauce ingredients and bring to a simmer.
- Reduce the heat to low and continue to stir the sauce for 10 minutes.
- Take the pan off the heat.
- Place the ribs in a baking dish, cut into individual pieces.
- Brush the ribs liberally with the BBQ sauce, reserving some for later.
- Bake the ribs for 2 hours, brushing with additional sauce every 30 minutes.
- Take the ribs out of the oven and brush them with the remaining BBQ sauce.
- To caramelise the sauce, broil the ribs for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve and have fun.
The World Sauces Cookbook
1000 Sauces, Dips And Dressings
Hot Sauce Bottles With Leak Proof Screw Caps
Sauces: Classical And Contemporary Sauce Making
Quark and Herb Sauce Recipe
Spicy Salsa Made from Scratch Recipe
Homemade Chimichurri Recipe
Homemade Sour Cream and Salsa Sauce with Quesadillas Recipe