A Comprehensive Cookbook to Making Cheese, Salsa, Pesto and Hummus, Shipped Right to Your Door
Homemade Ketchup Sauce Recipe
This homemade ketchup sauce recipe is simple to make and uses ingredients you most likely already have in your pantry. It goes well with burgers, hot dogs, and any other dish that calls for ketchup.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours, 10 minutes
- Puree the tomatoes in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- In a large saucepan, combine the tomato puree, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, black pepper, and allspice.
- Over medium heat, bring the mixture to a simmer.
- Reduce the heat to low and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until the ketchup thickens to your desired consistency.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool completely.
- Store the ketchup in airtight containers in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
Drizzle Sauce Condiment Dip Bowls
The Sauce Bible
DIY Hot Sauce Making Kit
Just Add Sauce
Sweet Tamarind Chutney Sauce Recipe
Homemade Balsamic Fig Sauce Recipe
Nachos with Homemade Mexican Salsa Recipe
Homemade Pesto Made with a Mortar and Pestle Recipe