Over 100 Recipes For The Perfect Appetizers, Shipped Right to Your Door
Homemade Salsa Preservation Recipe
This recipe for homemade salsa is ideal for preserving the flavors of ripe tomatoes, onions, and jalapeo peppers. This salsa is full of bold and tangy flavors thanks to the addition of white vinegar, garlic, salt, sugar, cumin, and fresh cilantro. It's perfect for dipping, topping, or spreading on your favourite dishes. Make your own homemade salsa and store it for up to a year by following these simple steps.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- In a large pot, combine all of the ingredients.
- Bring the water to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and continue to cook for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Fill hot, sterilised jars halfway with salsa, leaving 1/2 inch headspace.
- Clean the rims of the jars and screw on the lids until they are finger-tight.
- For 15 minutes, place the jars in a boiling water bath.
- Remove the jars from the water bath and set aside to cool completely.
- Seal jars and keep them in a cool, dark place for up to a year.
Dressings: Over 200 Recipes
Hot Sauce Variety Pack
The Art Of The Perfect Sauce
Spice Rub Gift Set
Homemade Chili Sauce in Bowl Recipe
Homemade Pulled Pork BBQ Sauce Recipe
Mexican Pico De Gallo Recipe
Homemade Mango Salsa Guacamole Recipe