Stainless Steel Condiment Dip Bowls Perfect for Serving Sauces, Dips, and Doppings
Chimichurri Sauce Made from Scratch Recipe
In Argentina and Uruguay, chimichurri sauce is a popular condiment. It's usually served with grilled meats, but it also works well as a dip or marinade. This version is made from the ground up with fresh herbs and spices.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- In a food processor, finely chop the parsley, cilantro, oregano, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt and black pepper.
- Place the herb mixture in a bowl.
- Combine the olive oil, red wine vinegar, and lemon juice in a mixing bowl.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to combine.
- With grilled meats, vegetables, or crusty bread, serve chilled or at room temperature.
The World Sauces Cookbook
1000 Sauces, Dips And Dressings
Hot Sauce Bottles With Leak Proof Screw Caps
Tomato, Mozzarella and Basil Sauce Over Pasta Recipe
Homemade Pasta Sauce Served with Spaghetti and Meatballs Recipe
Homemade Basil Pesto Sauce Recipe
Made from Scratch Spinach and Artichoke Dip Recipe