A Revolutionary Guide To Boosting The Flavor Of Everything You Cook, Shipped Right to Your Door
Made from Scratch Spinach and Artichoke Dip Recipe
This homemade spinach and artichoke dip is a crowd-pleaser that is ideal for any occasion. The dip is made from scratch using simple ingredients and is ready to serve hot and bubbly right out of the oven.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- (190 degrees C).
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Blend in the flour until smooth.
- Whisk in the milk, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper gradually.
- Cook and stir for 5 minutes, or until the sauce thickens.
- Add the Parmesan cheese, spinach, and artichokes and mix well.
- Place the mixture in a 1-quart baking dish.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, or until bubbly and golden brown.
Salsas And Dips
Hot Sauce Gourmet Gift Set
Dressings: Over 200 Recipes
Hot Sauce Variety Pack
Homemade Coriander and Apple Butter Chutney Recipe
Homemade Olive Oil Recipe
Homemade Chili Sauce in Bowl Recipe
Homemade Pulled Pork BBQ Sauce Recipe