Includes Three Flavors of Hot Sauce Including Habanero, Ghost Pepper and Jalapeno
Homemade Cheddar, Olive Oil and Tomato Soup Recipe
This Homemade Cheddar, Olive Oil, and Tomato Soup is a hearty and delicious soup that is ideal for a cold day. Whole peeled tomatoes, onion, garlic, oregano, basil, thyme, rosemary, vegetable broth, heavy cream, and cheddar cheese are used to make this soup. After pureeing the soup until smooth, add the cheddar cheese to make it creamy and delicious. This soup is simple to prepare and can be served as a main course or a side dish.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- In a large pot over medium heat, heat the olive oil.
- Cook until the onion and garlic are soft, about 5 minutes.
- Cook for 1 minute after adding the oregano, basil, thyme, and rosemary.
- Cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, after adding the tomatoes and tomato paste.
- Bring the vegetable broth to a simmer.
- Puree the soup with an immersion blender until smooth.
- Stir in the heavy cream and cheddar cheese until the cheese is melted and the soup is thoroughly heated.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.
1000 Sauces, Dips And Dressings
Hot Sauce Bottles With Leak Proof Screw Caps
Sauces: Classical And Contemporary Sauce Making
Drizzle Sauce Condiment Dip Bowls
Spicy Salsa Made from Scratch Recipe
Homemade Chimichurri Recipe
Homemade Sour Cream and Salsa Sauce with Quesadillas Recipe
Spicy Chili, Olive Oil and Garlic Sauce Recipe