From Mildly Spicy to Extreme Heat, This Variety Pack of Hot Sauces Will Pack a Punch
Homemade Baba Ganoush with Olive Oil and Pomegranate Recipe
This homemade baba ganoush is a tasty and healthy dip that's ideal for parties or as a light snack. The aubergine gets a smoky flavor from roasting, and the tahini and pomegranate seeds add richness and texture. The dish is also vegan and gluten-free, making it an excellent option for dietary restrictions.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the eggplants on a baking sheet and prick them all over with a fork.
- Bake the eggplants for 40-45 minutes, or until they are soft and wrinkly.
- Allow the eggplants to cool slightly after removing them from the oven.
- Remove the skin from the eggplants and scoop out the flesh with a spoon.
- In a food processor or blender, combine the aubergine flesh, garlic, tahini, lemon juice, olive oil, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Scrape down the sides of the processor or blender as needed to make the mixture smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the baba ganoush to a serving bowl and top with pomegranate seeds and parsley.
- At room temperature, serve the baba ganoush with pita bread or vegetables for dipping.
The Sauce Bible
DIY Hot Sauce Making Kit
Just Add Sauce
Olive Oil Dispenser Bottle And Vinegar Cruet Set
Spicy Mustard and Mayonnaise Sauce Recipe
Wild Garlic Pesto Sauce on a Baguette Recipe
Sour Cream, Sweet Chili Sauce and Spicy Ketchup with Fries and Chicken Nuggets Recipe
Homemade Mustard, Mayonnaise and BBQ Sauce Blend Recipe