From Mildly Spicy to Extreme Heat, This Variety Pack of Hot Sauces Will Pack a Punch
Fresh Sour Cream, Ketchup and Cheddar Dips Recipe
The tangy flavor of sour cream is combined with the sweet and savoury flavor of ketchup and the sharpness of cheddar cheese in this dip trio. It's ideal for dipping your favourite snacks and will be a hit at any party or gathering.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Combine the sour cream, ketchup, shredded cheddar cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Mix until all of the ingredients are well combined.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Allow at least 30 minutes before serving to chill.
- Serve with chips, crackers, or vegetables of your choice.
Just Add Sauce
Olive Oil Dispenser Bottle And Vinegar Cruet Set
Essential Homemade Sauces Cookbook
Hot Sauce Variety Pack
Indian Spicy Chilies Sauce Over Rice Recipe
Homemade Garlic Sour Cream Sauce with Tatter Tots Recipe
Homemade Sauce with Tomatoes, Olive Oil and Herbs Recipe
Radish Pesto Sauce Recipe