Do-It-Yourself Hot Sauce Making Kit Includes Everything you Need to Make Your Own Hot Sauce at Home
Homemade Sauce with Tomatoes, Olive Oil and Herbs Recipe
This flavorful and versatile homemade tomato sauce can be used in a variety of dishes. It's a healthy and delicious alternative to store-bought sauces, made with fresh tomatoes, olive oil, and herbs.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until the garlic is fragrant.
- To the pot, add the chopped tomatoes, basil, parsley, salt, and black pepper.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce the heat to low and cook for 45-60 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat and set aside for a few minutes to cool.
- Puree the sauce with an immersion blender or in a blender until smooth.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
The World Sauces Cookbook
1000 Sauces, Dips And Dressings
Homemade Ketchup Chutney with Fries Recipe
Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar Dressing Recipe
Homemade Chilies and Tomato Sauce Recipe
Chili Chicken Sauce with Peppers Recipe