Spice up any Dish with this Set of Hot Sauce Variety Pack
Homemade Indonesian Chili Sauce Recipe
This sambal, or Indonesian chilli sauce, is a versatile condiment that adds a spicy kick to any dish. It's made with basic ingredients and can be tailored to your preferred level of heat and sweetness. It can be used as a dipping sauce for fried foods, a meat marinade, or a topping for noodles and rice dishes.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Pound the chilies, garlic, shallots, and salt into a paste in a mortar and pestle.
- In a pan over medium heat, heat the vegetable oil.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the chilli paste is fragrant.
- Stir in the brown sugar and tamarind paste until well combined.
- Simmer for 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the sauce has thickened to your liking.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Place the chilli sauce in a sterilised jar and refrigerate for up to 1 month.
Hot Sauce Bottles With Leak Proof Screw Caps
Sauces: Classical And Contemporary Sauce Making
Drizzle Sauce Condiment Dip Bowls
The Sauce Bible
Homemade Vegetarian Salsa Recipe
Homemade Pesto with Wild Garlic and Herbs Recipe
Sweet Tamarind Chutney Sauce Recipe
Homemade Balsamic Fig Sauce Recipe