The Perfect Addition to Sandwiches, Salads, and Other Dishes that Call for Mayonnaise
Homemade Pasta Sauce Served with Spaghetti and Meatballs Recipe
This traditional homemade pasta sauce features juicy meatballs and is served with al dente spaghetti. Crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, and a blend of dried herbs add flavor to the sauce. A sprinkle of grated Parmesan cheese on top completes the dish.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Combine the ground beef, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, milk, parsley, egg, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix thoroughly and shape into 1-inch meatballs.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, heat the olive oil.
- Cook until the meatballs are browned on all sides, about 8 minutes.
- Set the meatballs aside after removing them from the pan.
- Cook until the onion and garlic are softened, about 5 minutes.
- Combine the crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, basil, oregano, and red pepper flakes in a mixing bowl.
- Cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, at a low heat.
- Meanwhile, heat up a large pot of salted water.
- Cook until the spaghetti is al dente, about 10 minutes.
- Return the spaghetti to the pot after draining.
- Toss the meatballs and sauce with the spaghetti in the pot to coat.
- Serve immediately with grated Parmesan cheese.
Big Dips Cookbook
Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
Salsas And Dips
Hot Sauce Gourmet Gift Set
Homemade BBQ Sauce with Ribs Recipe
Homemade Cheddar, Olive Oil and Tomato Soup Recipe
Homemade Coriander and Apple Butter Chutney Recipe
Homemade Olive Oil Recipe