The Perfect Addition to Sandwiches, Salads, and Other Dishes that Call for Mayonnaise
Homemade Coriander and Apple Butter Chutney Recipe
This coriander and apple butter chutney is a tasty blend of sweet and spicy flavors. It goes well with crackers, bread, and even as a spread on sandwiches.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- In a skillet over medium heat, heat the oil.
- Sauté the onion until it is translucent.
- Cook for another minute after adding the ginger and garlic.
- Sauté the coriander leaves until wilted.
- Cook until the moisture in the apple has evaporated.
- Combine the cumin powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Combine thoroughly.
- Pour in the vinegar, brown sugar, and water.
- Bring to a boil after thoroughly mixing.
- Reduce the heat to low and continue to cook for 20-25 minutes, or until the chutney thickens.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Refrigerate the chutney after it has been transferred to a jar.
- Serve alongside your preferred snacks or meals.
Hot Sauce Bottles With Leak Proof Screw Caps
Sauces: Classical And Contemporary Sauce Making
Drizzle Sauce Condiment Dip Bowls
The Sauce Bible
Homemade Chimichurri Recipe
Homemade Sour Cream and Salsa Sauce with Quesadillas Recipe
Spicy Chili, Olive Oil and Garlic Sauce Recipe
Homemade Chutney with Chili Peppers, Onion and Garlic Recipe