Designed to Keep Your Oils and Vinegar Fresh and Delicious
Homemade Mayo Ketchup Aioli Sauce with French Fries Recipe
This recipe serves homemade french fries with a tangy and flavorful dipping sauce made of mayonnaise, ketchup, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, ketchup, minced garlic, lemon juice, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl until smooth.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Drizzle olive oil over the cut potatoes in a large mixing bowl.
- To coat, toss with a fork.
- Place the fries on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake the fries for 20-25 minutes, or until crispy and golden brown.
- Serve the fries immediately with the homemade mayo, ketchup, and aioli sauce.
Essential Homemade Sauces Cookbook
Hot Sauce Variety Pack
Big Dips Cookbook
Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
Made From Scratch Baba Ghanoush with Sesame Seeds Recipe
Wild Garlic Pesto Sauce Recipe
Avocado with Olive Oil, Sesame and Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
Fresh Made Guacamole and Marinara Dips Recipe