This Set of Hot Sauce Bottles is Perfect for Storing Homemade Hot Sauce
Sour Cream, Sweet Chili Sauce and Spicy Ketchup with Fries and Chicken Nuggets Recipe
Enjoy crispy and delicious fries and chicken nuggets with a variety of tantalising dipping sauces.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake the frozen french fries for 20-25 minutes, or until crispy, on a baking sheet.
- Cook the chicken nuggets according to package directions while the fries bake.
- To make the dipping sauces, for the sour cream dip, combine sour cream, sweet chilli sauce, and garlic powder.
- For the spicy ketchup dip, combine ketchup, hot sauce, and garlic powder in a separate bowl.
- Season the fries and chicken nuggets to taste with salt and pepper.
- With the sour cream dip, sweet chilli sauce, and spicy ketchup dip, serve the fries and chicken nuggets.
The Art Of The Perfect Sauce
Spice Rub Gift Set
Homemade Hot Chili Peppers and Olive Oil Sauce Recipe
Fresh Sour Cream, Ketchup and Cheddar Dips Recipe
Homemade Shrimp Cocktail Sauce Recipe
Homemade Antipasto with Garlic, Tomatoes and Olive Oil Recipe