This Set of Hot Sauce Bottles is Perfect for Storing Homemade Hot Sauce
Homemade Mayonnaise and Ketchup Recipe
With this simple recipe for homemade mayonnaise and ketchup, you can make your own condiments. This is ideal for burgers, sandwiches, and dipping sauces.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- To make the mayonnaise, combine the oil, egg yolk, salt, dijon mustard, and lemon juice in a blender or food processor.
- Blend until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to a week.
- Ketchup: Combine the ketchup, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper in a medium saucepan.
- Whisk until completely smooth.
- Over medium heat, bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce the heat to low and continue to cook for 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the sauce has thickened.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to a month.
Sauces: Classical And Contemporary Sauce Making
Drizzle Sauce Condiment Dip Bowls
The Sauce Bible
DIY Hot Sauce Making Kit
Homemade Pesto with Wild Garlic and Herbs Recipe
Sweet Tamarind Chutney Sauce Recipe
Homemade Balsamic Fig Sauce Recipe
Nachos with Homemade Mexican Salsa Recipe