From Classic Favorites to Unique and Exotic Blends, Shipped Right to Your Door
Homemade Balsamic Fig Sauce Recipe
This Homemade Balsamic Fig Sauce is a delectable and versatile condiment that complements both sweet and savoury dishes. It's simple to make and can be used to top ice cream, yogurt, pancakes, or waffles, or as a glaze for pork, chicken, or vegetables.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Combine the diced figs, balsamic vinegar, honey, and water in a small saucepan.
- Combine the cornflour and cinnamon in a mixing bowl.
- Bring to a low boil over medium heat.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the mixture has thickened.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool before using.
Dressings: Over 200 Recipes
Hot Sauce Variety Pack
The Art Of The Perfect Sauce
Spice Rub Gift Set
Homemade Olive Bread with Aioli Recipe
Spicy Tomato Terracotta Sauce Recipe
Tomato Puree With Parsley Recipe
Homemade Spicy Tomato Sauce Recipe