The Perfect Addition to Sandwiches, Salads, and Other Dishes that Call for Mayonnaise
Spicy Tomato and Chilies Sauce with Onion Rings Recipe
This Spicy Tomato and Chilies Sauce with Onion Rings recipe combines the crispy texture of fried onion rings with the tangy and spicy flavor of tomato and chilies sauce. Ideal for a snack or appetiser.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Dredge onion rings in a mixture of flour, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Dip onion rings in a milk and beaten egg mixture.
- Fry the onion rings until golden brown and crispy in hot oil.
- Warm the olive oil in a separate saucepan over medium heat.
- Sauté the chopped chilies and garlic for 2-3 minutes.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, with the crushed tomatoes, sugar, salt, and black pepper.
- Serve the crispy onion rings with the spicy tomato and chilli sauce and fresh parsley on top.
The World Sauces Cookbook
1000 Sauces, Dips And Dressings
Hot Sauce Bottles With Leak Proof Screw Caps
Homemade Mayo Ketchup Aioli Sauce with French Fries Recipe
Quark and Herb Sauce Recipe
Spicy Salsa Made from Scratch Recipe
Homemade Chimichurri Recipe