From Mildly Spicy to Extreme Heat, This Variety Pack of Hot Sauces Will Pack a Punch
Homemade Turmeric Pesto Spread Recipe
This flavorful and healthy homemade turmeric pesto spread is a tasty alternative to traditional pesto. Turmeric adds an earthy and slightly spicy flavor, as well as numerous health benefits. This spread is great for sandwiches, pasta, or as a dip for vegetables.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- In a food processor or blender, combine the basil leaves, walnuts, parmesan cheese, garlic cloves, and turmeric powder.
- To roughly chop the ingredients, pulse a few times.
- While the machine is running, slowly drizzle in the olive oil until the mixture is smooth.
- To taste, season with salt and black pepper and pulse a few more times to combine.
- Place the pesto in a bowl or container and refrigerate until ready to use.
The Art Of The Perfect Sauce
Spice Rub Gift Set
Mexican Pico De Gallo Recipe
Homemade Mango Salsa Guacamole Recipe
Cauliflower with Olive Oil and Garlic Recipe
Homemade Mayo Ketchup Aioli Sauce with French Fries Recipe