A Comprehensive Cookbook to Making Cheese, Salsa, Pesto and Hummus, Shipped Right to Your Door
Homemade Garlic, Onion, Tomato and Chili Peppers Sauce Recipe
This flavorful and versatile homemade garlic, onion, tomato, and chilli pepper sauce can be used as a dip, marinade, or sauce for pasta, meats, and vegetables. Garlic, onion, tomatoes, and chilli peppers combine to create a complex and satisfying flavor that will complement any dish.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, heat the olive oil.
- Sauté the minced garlic and chopped onion for 2-3 minutes, or until the onion turns translucent.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until the tomatoes are soft and the chilli peppers are tender, before adding the chopped tomatoes and chilli peppers.
- Stir in the salt, black pepper, sugar, dried oregano, and dried basil.
- Reduce the heat to low and continue to cook the sauce for 10-15 minutes, or until it reaches the desired consistency.
- Remove from the heat and set aside for a few minutes to cool.
- Puree the sauce in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Just Add Sauce
Olive Oil Dispenser Bottle And Vinegar Cruet Set
Essential Homemade Sauces Cookbook
Hot Sauce Variety Pack
Homemade Pesto Made with a Mortar and Pestle Recipe
Homemade Spicy Ketchup with Crispy French Fries Recipe
Homemade Mint Cilantro Indian Chutney Recipe
Chimichurri Sauce Made from Scratch Recipe