Spice up any Dish with this Set of Hot Sauce Variety Pack
Indonesian Chili Sauce Recipe
Indonesian Chili Sauce is a versatile sauce that can be found in a variety of Indonesian dishes. It is spicy, sweet, and tangy, and it adds depth of flavor to any dish with which it is paired.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Blend the chilli peppers, garlic, and shallots into a smooth paste in a blender or food processor.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, heat the vegetable oil.
- Stir in the chilli paste until well combined.
- Stir in the tamarind paste, sugar, and salt in the saucepan.
- Cook for 5 to 10 minutes, or until the sauce thickens.
- Remove the pan from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Refrigerate the sauce after transferring it to a jar or bottle.
Essential Homemade Sauces Cookbook
Hot Sauce Variety Pack
Big Dips Cookbook
Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
Homemade Sour Cream with Onions Recipe
Spicy Tomato and Chilies Sauce with Onion Rings Recipe
Homemade BBQ Sauce with Ribs Recipe
Homemade Cheddar, Olive Oil and Tomato Soup Recipe