From Classic Favorites to Unique and Exotic Blends, Shipped Right to Your Door
Homemade Garlic Sour Cream Sauce with Tatter Tots Recipe
This Homemade Garlic Sour Cream Sauce is ideal for dipping crispy tater tots in. It's simple to make and has a tangy, garlic flavor that pairs perfectly with the crispy tater tots.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- (220 degrees C).
- Place frozen tater tots on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until crispy and golden brown.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sour cream, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and black pepper while the tater tots are baking.
- Stir until all of the ingredients are combined.
- Serve the tater tots hot with a side of garlic sour cream sauce.
Spice Rub Gift Set
The World Sauces Cookbook
Homemade Garlic, Onion, Tomato and Chili Peppers Sauce Recipe
Homemade Ketchup Chutney with Fries Recipe
Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar Dressing Recipe
Homemade Chilies and Tomato Sauce Recipe