Stainless Steel Condiment Dip Bowls Perfect for Serving Sauces, Dips, and Doppings
Homemade Antipasto with Garlic, Tomatoes and Olive Oil Recipe
Fresh garlic, cherry tomatoes, and fragrant herbs infuse this homemade antipasto with flavor. The dish is quick and simple to prepare and is suitable for any occasion.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil.
- Sauté the minced garlic for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Sauté the cherry tomatoes, salt, and black pepper for 3-4 minutes, or until the tomatoes have softened.
- Remove from the heat and add the parsley and basil.
- Allow to cool before serving as an antipasto appetiser.
Essential Homemade Sauces Cookbook
Hot Sauce Variety Pack
Big Dips Cookbook
Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
Homemade Sauce with Tomatoes, Olive Oil and Herbs Recipe
Radish Pesto Sauce Recipe
Homemade Pesto and Tomato Sauce with Walnuts Recipe
Home Tzatziki Sauce with Olives and Zucchini Recipe