From Mildly Spicy to Extreme Heat, This Variety Pack of Hot Sauces Will Pack a Punch
Chutney Homemade Jam Recipe
This homemade chutney jam is a sweet and spicy condiment that goes well with cheese, crackers, sandwiches, and Indian dishes. This jam has a bright and flavorful taste thanks to the combination of ripe tomatoes, onions, red bell pepper, and green chilli peppers. It's simple to make and keeps in the fridge for several weeks.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 50 minutes
- Combine the chopped tomatoes, onion, red bell pepper, and green chilli peppers in a large saucepan.
- Stir together the brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, ground ginger, ground cinnamon, ground cloves, and salt in a saucepan.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring frequently, over medium-high heat.
- Reduce the heat to low and continue to cook the chutney for 60-90 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the mixture thickens and the flavors combine.
- Allow the chutney to cool to room temperature after removing it from the heat.
- Refrigerate the chutney in sterilised jars until ready to use.
Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
Salsas And Dips
Hot Sauce Gourmet Gift Set
Dressings: Over 200 Recipes
Home Tzatziki Sauce with Olives and Zucchini Recipe
Homemade Indonesian Chili Sauce Recipe
Homemade Mayonnaise and Ketchup Recipe
Homemade Ketchup Sauce Recipe