Recipes And Companion Dishes To Elevate Your Meals, Shipped Right to Your Door
Homemade Garlic Butter with Bruschetta Recipe
This homemade garlic butter goes great with your next batch of bruschetta. The easy-to-make mixture of softened butter, minced garlic, salt, and black pepper adds an irresistible flavor to the toasted bread. Serve the bruschetta warm and watch it go quickly.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Combine the softened butter, minced garlic, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Combine thoroughly.
- Place each slice of bread on a baking sheet and brush with garlic butter.
- Brush the bread with olive oil and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown, in a preheated oven at 375°F.
- While the bread is baking, rub the halved garlic cloves over the top.
- With the remaining garlic butter, serve the warm bread.
Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
Salsas And Dips
Hot Sauce Gourmet Gift Set
Dressings: Over 200 Recipes
Homemade Tartar Sauce with Fish And Chips Recipe
Homemade Sweet Chili Sauce Recipe
Homemade Chili Tapas Sauce Recipe
Homemade Chili Sauce with Garlic and Tomatoes Recipe