A Collection of Eight Premium Spice Blends that Will Add Delicious Flavor to Your Meals
Homemade Pesto with Spaghetti Recipe
This homemade pesto is a classic Italian sauce that goes great with pasta. Fresh basil, parmesan cheese, pine nuts, and garlic combine to make a rich and flavorful sauce that is ideal for any pasta dish.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- In a food processor, combine the basil leaves, parmesan cheese, pine nuts, garlic cloves, salt, and black pepper.
- To chop the ingredients, pulse them a few times.
- Slowly pour the olive oil into the food processor while pulsing.
- Pulse the ingredients until they are well combined and form a thick paste.
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions.
- Return the spaghetti to the pot after draining.
- Add the pesto to the pot and toss the spaghetti until it is well coated.
Hot Sauce Variety Pack
Big Dips Cookbook
Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
Salsas And Dips
Balsamic Vinegar with Lettuce, Olives, Pears and Tomatoes Recipe
Homemade Artichoke Sauce Recipe
Homemade Tartar Sauce with Fish And Chips Recipe
Homemade Sweet Chili Sauce Recipe