This Set of Hot Sauce Bottles is Perfect for Storing Homemade Hot Sauce
Red Chilies and Tomato Sauce Recipe
This Red Chilies and Tomato Sauce recipe is ideal for spicing up your favourite dishes. The sauce comes together quickly and can be used as a marinade, dip, or topping.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- In a medium saucepan, heat the olive oil.
- Allow the cumin seeds to sizzle for 30 seconds.
- To the pan, add the chopped chilies and tomatoes.
- Combine the salt and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10-15 minutes, or until the tomatoes have broken down and the sauce has thickened.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- Place the sauce in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Serve the sauce immediately or refrigerate it in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Olive Oil Dispenser Bottle And Vinegar Cruet Set
Essential Homemade Sauces Cookbook
Hot Sauce Variety Pack
Big Dips Cookbook
Homemade Mustard, Mayonnaise and BBQ Sauce Blend Recipe
Mexican Hand Made Salsa Recipe
Balsamic Vinegar with Lettuce, Olives, Pears and Tomatoes Recipe
Homemade Artichoke Sauce Recipe