A Revolutionary Guide To Boosting The Flavor Of Everything You Cook, Shipped Right to Your Door
Homemade Marinara Dipping Sauce with Mozzarella Sticks Recipe
This homemade marinara dipping sauce complements the crispy and gooey mozzarella sticks perfectly. The sauce is made from crushed tomatoes and flavorful herbs, and the mozzarella sticks have a crispy panko breadcrumb crust. This dish is ideal as an appetiser or snack.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Warm the olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook for 1 minute after adding the minced garlic and red pepper flakes.
- Combine the crushed tomatoes, dried oregano, dried basil, salt, and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, at a low heat.
- Prepare the mozzarella sticks while the sauce is simmering.
- Halve the mozzarella sticks.
- Put the flour in a shallow dish.
- Beat the egg in a separate shallow dish.
- Add the panko breadcrumbs to a third shallow dish.
- Dredge the mozzarella sticks in flour, then in the beaten egg, then in the panko breadcrumbs.
- Heat the frying oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Cook until the mozzarella sticks are golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Remove the mozzarella sticks from the oil and drain excess oil on a paper towel.
- With the homemade marinara dipping sauce, serve the hot mozzarella sticks.
Essential Homemade Sauces Cookbook
Hot Sauce Variety Pack
Big Dips Cookbook
Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
Mexican Hand Made Salsa Recipe
Balsamic Vinegar with Lettuce, Olives, Pears and Tomatoes Recipe
Homemade Artichoke Sauce Recipe
Homemade Tartar Sauce with Fish And Chips Recipe